The Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) provides an updated factsheet on the participation in Horizon 2020 by Swiss research entities.
Since 01 January 2017, Switzerland is fully associated to the entire Horizon 2020 programme. In accordance with the latest information published by the European Commission, researchers in Switzerland must prepare and submit their project proposals for all calls as participants from associated countries using the ‘Participant Portal’ for Horizon 2020.
For more information on the participation of Swiss research entities in Horizon 2020 please see the updated factsheet by SERI.
For frequently asked questions (FAQ) to the new status of Switzerland as associated country in Horizon 2020 please visit the Euresearch Website.
IMI2 has launched its 10th Call for proposals under the IMI2 programme, with 8 topics:
- Topic 1: Understanding hypoglycaemia: the underlying mechanisms and addressing clinical determinants as well as consequences for people with diabetes by combining databases from clinical trials
- Topic 2: How big data could support better diagnosis and treatment outcomes for prostate cancer (part of the Big Data for Better Outcomes programme)
- Topic 3: Improving the care of patients suffering from acute or chronic pain (this topic includes three subtopics on patient reported outcomes; biomarkers; and chronic pelvic pain)
- Topic 4: Creation of a pan-European paediatric clinical trials network
- Topic 5: Biomanufacturing 2020: development of innovative high throughput analytical tools and methods to characterize cell culture fluid during development and commercial cell culture processes
- Topic 6: Unlocking the solute carrier gene-family for effective new therapies (unlock SLCs)
- Topic 7: Patient perspectives in medicines lifecycle
- Topic 8: Personalised medicine approaches in autism spectrum disorders
The deadline for short proposals is 28 March 2017. Details of all topics and information on how to apply can be found on the IMI website.