Join the virtual brokerage event which will be held on 16-17 March 2023.
The main objective of this online event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding, supporting the development of consortia and project ideas in the context of the 2023-2024 calls for proposals from the EC Work Programme of "Cluster 1: Health".
Participants looking for partners will have the opportunity to present their own organisation and project ideas in 2 different ways:
- Project pitching sessions
- Bilateral meetings
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event. More information is available on the event webpage.
Registration deadline: 15 March 2023.
Sources: Euresearch, Istanbul Project Academy, Enterprise Europe Network
EIT Food Open Innovation Call is open for projects that will create positive change in the food system, put new products on the market, introduce new and improved commercial processes and services, and achieve "Healthier Lives Through Food", "A Net Zero Food System" or "A Fully Transparent, Fair and Resilient Food System".
Submission deadline is on 13 April 2023.
An online Matchmaking event will take place on 1 March 2023. Register if you would like to find collaborations and form consortia.
More info about the event, registration link, call documents and guidelines are available here.
Sources: EIT Food, Euresearch
Calls are open for cross-pillar activities of three EIT flagships:
- New models to deliver healthcare;
- Facilitating the uptake of digital medical devices in Europe;
- Harnessing the full potential of health data for innovation.
The flagships call document is available for download here.
You do not need to be an existing EIT Health Partner to apply. If you are not a Partner, you will have to submit a final proposal with existing core or associate Partners. You will receive a request for partnership if you are selected.
If you are not a core or associate Partner of EIT Health and interested in applying for any of the flagship activities, you can contact the EIT Health support team at email@example.com.
Sources: EIT Health, Euresearch
The Innovation Fund has € 3 billion available for large-scale clean tech projects, which are 100% funded by the EU Emissions Trading System (ETS).
The call will fund projects covering the following topics:
- General decarbonisation seeking innovative projects in renewable energy, energy-intensive industries, energy storage or carbon capture, use, and storage, as well as products substituting carbon-intensive ones
- Innovative electrification in industry and hydrogen seeking innovative projects in electrification methods to replace fossil fuel use in industry as well as renewable hydrogen production or hydrogen uptake in industry;
- Clean tech manufacturing seeking innovative projects in manufacturing of components as well as final equipment for electrolysers and fuel cells, renewable energy, energy storage and heat pumps;
- Mid-sized pilots seeking highly innovative projects in disruptive or breakthrough technologies in deep decarbonisation in all eligible sectors of the Innovation Fund.
The call is open for projects until 16 March 2023.
Details of the call are available here.
The Key Digital Technologies Joint Undertaking (KDT JU) has opened a first round of three calls for 2023:
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2023-1 IA, with four Innovation Actions (IA) addressing the JU’s Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA), as well as actions focused on 6G Integrated Radio Front-End for THz Communications, integration of trustworthy Edge AI technologies in complex heterogeneous components and systems, and Electronic Control Systems (ECS) for management & control of decentralised energy supply & storage.
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2022-2 RIA, with two Research and Innovation Actions (RIA), one centred on the 2023 SRIA, and another dealing with Hardware abstraction layer for a European Vehicle Operating System.
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2022-3-CSA-IA, with an Innovation Action whose projects shall improve the global demand supply forecast of the semiconductor supply chain and two Coordination and Support Actions (CSA).
The call documents, incl. the KDT JU work programme, as well as guidelines, deadlines and budget details are available on the KDT JU website.
Sources: KDT JU, Euresearch
The 2023 call published by the Clean Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (a Horizon Europe institutionalised partnership) is now open for submission of proposals.
The call consists of 26 topics with a total budget of €195 million in the following categories:
- Renewable Hydrogen Production
- Hydrogen Storage and Distribution
- Heat and Power
- Hydrogen Valleys
- Strategic Research challenges
More information on the call topics can be found in the Work Programme, which is available here for download.
Deadline for submission: 18 April 2023
Sources: Clean Hydrogen Partnership, Euresearch
Euresearch has recently published the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) yearly update, which includes important information about the MSCA 2023 calls for proposals and related online information events and applicants trainings organised by Euresearch.
Information on how Swiss-based institutions can participate to this MSCA 2023 calls are also presented.
The document is available here for download.
The European IP Helpdesk has published a new guide that spotlights critical aspects and novelties related to intellectual property management in EU R&I projects funded under Horizon Europe programme.
This guide complements the existing one for the previous funding programme Horizon 2020, and includes practical tips and further resources.
It is available for download here.
Sources: EC, Euresearch
IHI call 3 is single-stage call with 5 topics covering diseases of unmet public health need, rare diseases, mental health, hospital efficiency, and patient-generated evidence.
Full details of the topics, guidance documents and templates can be found on the IHI website.
Further info about the rules, procedures and practical tips was given during the IHI Call Days in December 2022. If you miss the event, check out the recordings by clicking here.
Deadline for application: 15 March 2023
Sources: IHI, Euresearch
The Cancer Mission 2023 Call was launched in January 2023 with 4 topics as follows:
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-CANCER-01-01: Addressing poorly-understood tumour-host interactions to enhance immune system-centred treatment and care interventions in childhood, adolescent, adult and elderly cancer patients
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-CANCER-01-02: Enhance primary cancer prevention through sustainable behavioural change
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-CANCER-01-03: Pragmatic clinical trials on minimally invasive diagnostics
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-CANCER-01-04: Establish best practices and tools to improve the quality of life for childhood cancer patients, survivors and their families in European regions
The call topics are detailed in the work programme available for download here. The deadline for application is set on 12 April 2023.
Applicants from Switzerland are eligible to participate and if successful, funding will be provided nationally.
Sources: EC, Euresearch