The Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) will launch its first calls for proposals in late June 2022. To support the creation of project proposals and the establishment of strong and effective consortia, IHI will organise a kick-off and brokerage event. This one-day hybrid event will take place on 14 June 2022 at Hotel Le Plaza in Brussels.
The event will be divided into two sessions:
- Calls for proposals: IHI will present the content of the calls and outline the rules for participation. Topics covered will be the research priorities of IHI, call conditions, and even specific opportunities for SMEs.
- Consortia building: there will be available time slots to make short elevator pitches on your proposals. Whether you are in the room or in a virtual environment, you can book meetings with representatives who have an interest in the same topics.
Participation is free of charge. Registration will open soon; the preliminary agenda is available via the IHI website.
Sources: IHI, Euresearch
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) have funded highly skilled researchers for 25 years. At the Anniversary Event, which will be organised on 21 June 2022 in Bern, Euresearch will look back on the history of the MSCA together with speakers from the European Commission. They will also present an overview of Swiss participation and stories of researchers who benefitted from one or even more of the Actions.
Do not miss this event and register using this link!
The European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) Health Summit is a community of world-leading healthcare innovators in Europe. Key industry voices will gather at the summit to work towards a vision of sustainable healthcare transformation that has an impact and delivers better care for all citizens.
The EIT Health Summit will be held at the Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm on 24-25 May 2022.
Be part of the discussions and debate on the following topics :
- Next-generation health and human-centered innovation
- Life sciences in transition
- The rise of telehealth
- Towards a healthcare renaissance
- Rethinking health governance and policy
- The Disrupters
- Investing in healthcare and innovation
- EIT Health Catapult Final & Award Ceremony
More information and registration link are available here. Of note, early bird registration ends soon!
Sources: EIT Health, Euresearch
The Technopark Winterthur and Euresearch co-organise an information event about the opportunities in Horizon Europe for Swiss companies and innovators, as well as the Swiss transitional measures.
The event will be held on 12 April 2022 during lunch time, and organised as a hybrid meeting (online / Technopark).
More information about the event and registration link are available here.
Sources: Technopark Winterthur, Euresearch
After the adoption of transitional measures in respect to Horizon Europe for start-ups and SMEs by the Swiss Federal Council, Innosuisse is introducing the Swiss Accelerator and has launched the 2022 call for projects.
This funding opportunity is aimed at individual Swiss start-ups and SMEs with the ambition to quickly and efficiently commercialise project results and scale accordingly.
Check out the Innosuisse website for more details about the application requirements and process, the evaluation criteria etc.
Short applications can be submitted from 19 April until 10 May 2022 (12:00 CEST).
Sources: Innosuisse, Euresearch