Introducing the Horizon Results Booster
The Horizon Results Booster (HRB) is a new initiative backed by the European Commission which aims to maximise the impact of research projects funded by FP7, Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe. The HRB programme includes several free services to offer some guidance on how best to disseminate and exploit research results:
- Portfolio Dissemination and Exploitation Strategy (PDES)
- Module A: Identification and creation of the portfolio of R&I project results
- Module B: Portfolio Dissemination Plan (design and execution)
- Module C: Assisting projects to improve their existing exploitation strategy
- The aim of this service is to assist you in bringing your results closer to the market by developing an effective business plan, and by preparing to secure appropriate funding for the implementation of project results.
- The aim of this service is to assist you in making their project results ready for commercialisation. The service will support you to identify and/or address potential obstacles to the exploitation of project results and reach commercialisation.
Learn more by visiting the HRB website.
In addition, a series of webinars - “how to” info events - is organised by the Horizon Results Booster team:
- 01 March at 15:00: https://us02web.zoom.us/meetin...
- 10 March at 12:00: https://us02web.zoom.us/meetin...
- 16 March at 15:00: https://us02web.zoom.us/meetin...
- 24 March at 11:00: https://us02web.zoom.us/meetin...
Sources: Horizon Results Booster, Euresearch