Horizon Europe Cluster 1 "Health" - Info Day and Brokerage Event
An online info day will be organised on 19 January 2023 to inform potential applicants about all the topics that will be open for proposals as part of the Cluster 1 "Health" of the Horizon Europe Work Programme of 2023.
For partnering opportunities and to present project ideas, an online brokerage event will be held on 20 January 2023. The event will be dedicated to consortium building in Cluster 1 Health and Mission Cancer and include pitching sessions followed by online bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics for 2023 calls.
Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Healthy Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry
Registration to these online events is free but mandatory, using the following links:
Don't miss the opportunity to get involved in the next Horizon Europe 2023 Health proposals!
Sources: EC, HNN3.0, Euresearch