EIC Pathfinder and Transition Challenges - Information Days for Calls in 2023
The European Innovation Council (EIC) Programme Managers organise a series of information days for the EIC Pathfinder and EIC Transition Challenges which will be held between January and March 2023.
Below is an overview of the programme:
- 26 Jan 2023: EIC Pathfinder Challenge - In-space solar energy harvesting for innovative space applications
- 31 Jan 2023: EIC Pathfinder Challenge - Precision nutrition
- 1 Feb 2023: EIC Transition Challenge - Environmental intelligence
- 2 Feb 2023: EIC Pathfinder Challenge - Architecture, engineering and construction digitalisation for a novel triad of design, fabrication, and materials
- 2 Feb 2023: EIC Transition Challenge - Full scale Micro-Nano-Bio devices for medical and medical research applications
- 9 Feb 2023: EIC Pathfinder Challenge - Responsible electronics
- 9 Feb 2023: EIC Transition Challenge - Chip-scale optical frequency combs
- 15 Mar 2023: EIC Pathfinder Challenge - Clean and efficient cooling
Of note, Swiss-based researchers and companies can participate in any of the calls related to these events.
Check out the EIC website for the details on the individual events.
Sources: EIC, Euresearch